Please join us for our 4th Annual 4th of July Flag Flying Festival!
Our flags will be flying high as we zipline over the beautiful Manitou foothills.
Be sure to join us July 4th, 2015!
"You must be Crazy?"
"Thats right, I am!" I'm an American"
Start your 4th of July with a little adventure and a lot of patriotism.
AOW will host a flag flying festival at Pikes Peak Ziplines.
Show your American pride by flying the Red White and Blue.
When: July 4th 2015. Morning Only
Time: 8:30 AM to 12:30 AM open course
Cost: $39.00 per person, for 2 hours of ziping during the festival morning.
Call AOW to register for the FUN! 1-800-755-0935
- Must supply your own Flag. Max size is 5' x 7'.
- A photographer will be taking photos of your flights for your memory book.
- Souvenir T-shirt from Pikes Peak Ziplines.
- Check in between 8:15 and 10:15, Each guest will get 2 hours of zip lining.
- Tours start at 8:30 AM and finish at 12:30 AM. Those who arrive early will get more. Those who arrive late will get less.
- Course will be open for 4 hours to get your ZIP ON.
- HOW WILL YOU FLY?